What is it and how does it work?
Virtual organizing has become something that a lot of organizers are offering. You may have even heard a bit of buzz about it on HGTV’s show called “Hot Mess House”.
There are some terrific benefits for both organizers and SOME clients but….
before you decide to dive in, I want to share some advantages and disadvantages.
Also please keep in mind, that this service will really only work for someone who is very motivated and hands-on type.
They might be a little stuck in their de-cluttering journey. For these types of client’s all they just need is a fresh set of eyes and some coaching to help them whip their home into shape.
- More flexible scheduling.
- Less expensive than in-house organizing.
- Less intrusive, especially if you are embarrassed about your space.
- Ability to work in your pajamas if you want to.
- Covid-19 friendly.
- Increase self esteem.
- Saves you time and money.
- Work on your own time frame.
- Interactions can be a bit challenging.
- Internet connections may fail.
- Visual and audio only.
- Different time zones.
- Less Dynamic.
- Distractions may interrupt you from achieving your goal.
So, if after you have weighed the pros and cons and you still want to give it a try here, are the steps of how it works with Straight Up Spaces.
- Once payment is made, I’ll schedule a 30 min call with you to determine your pain points and your organizing goals for your home and life!
- After the call you’ll send me pictures and/or video of your space. Then I’ll create a custom plan providing step by step instructions on how to reach your goals!
- You dive into your plan! If you run into any snags you will have unlimited text support from me. You will also schedule your 2 accountability calls to help keep you motivated and on track. Organized bliss is yours!